A very simple and quick recipe. According to my sister, the taste was very close to the taste of California pizza’s garlic bread. I myself found the taste very similar to Pizza inn’s garlic bread.
I got this recipe from Rachael Ray. However she used a boiler to toast the bread and I used an oven.
Hope you enjoy!
1. 5 cloves of garlic crushed.
2. 2 tablespoon butter.
3. 2 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Grated Mozzarella cheese.
5. Chopped coriander/parsley. (Or any other herb like Rosemary, oregano etc).
6. 4-5 samoli bread.
1. Preheat your oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
2. Combine butter, olive oil, and crushed garlic in a microwave safe bowl and heat it in the microwave for 1 minute. If the butter is unsalted add salt to taste.
3. Slice your samolis in a slanted shape.
4. Using a spoon, spread garlic oil generously on the slices.
5. Place the slices in the oven and cook it until it becomes crispy.
6. When the bread becomes crispy, garnish it with cheese and coriander.
7. Place it again in the oven until the cheese melts. Keep checking, so not to burn the bread.
1. If microwave is not available. Heat the ingredients in a saucepan for 2-3 minutes on medium to low heat.
2. I am new at using the oven. So I have written 150 degrees because that was the temperature I started with. I just increased the temperature a little bit towards the end. In short just keep a check on your bread to see if it is crispy. If you feel like the temperature is supposed to be increased then do so.
© All images are the properties of My Creative Hut.