If you have been following my blog, you must have noticed I try to keep my recipes as simple as possible. Food should be delicious but it should not become fussy. Therefore I bring you a very simple yet appetizing pasta.
1. 250 grams Chicken boneless( cut into small pieces)
2. Half a packet Pasta.
3. 2 medium sized tomatoes.
4. 1 green chilli.
5. 3 cloves of garlic.
6. 1 tsp Chilli flakes.
7. 2 tsp vinegar.
8. Salt to taste.
9. 1 tsp hot sauce.
10. Green pepper.
11. Red pepper.
12. 1 carrot.
1. Boil the pasta.
2. Blend the tomatoes, green chilli and garlic cloves.
3. Add half of the sauce in a saucepan on medium heat and stir for 2 minutes.
4. Add the chilli flakes, hot sauce, vinegar and salt.
5. Add the chicken and stir.
6. Add the bell peppers and carrots and saute them for 2 minutes. Don’t cook them much to keep them crispy.
7. Add the boiled pasta and mix it thoroughly with the sauce.
8. Then add the rest of the sauce and mix it well.
Turn the flame off, dish it out and enjoy!
© All images are the properties of My Creative Hut.